Welcome to July!
Here's a cool site from Daria: http://www.adcritic.com
One from Doreen: http://www.funone.com/fun2/05/kidagain/
Cool test, haven't tried it yet:
Subject: Riddle me this, riddle me that......
It was developed in the 1940s by Albert Einstein. According to Einstein, 98% of the world will be unable to solve it.
(In order to solve it, you might want to print out a copy of the riddle and use a blank piece of paper to fool around with the combinations...)
Here it is:
There are 5 different houses, painted 5 different colors, all in a row. In each house lives a person of a different nationality. The 5 homeowners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a particular kind of pet. No owners have the same pet, drink the same beverage or smoke the same brand of cigar. Other facts:
1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
5. The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
6. The owner who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The owner living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norweigan lives in the first house.
10. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the owner who keeps cats.
11. The owner who keeps the horse lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norweigan lives next to the blue house.
15. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who drinks water.
Question: Who owns the fish?